Can you help support DSDC in improving the lives of people with dementia?
What work does the Trust support?
The Trust has supported a wide variety of projects and initiatives over the last 25 years including:
- funded and donated the Iris Murdoch Building at the University of Stirling, with its award-winning Design and Technology Suite – a showcase for design and technology ideas to meet the practical needs of people with dementia
- education and training programmes for front-line staff across the UK
- publications and education events on how to improve design of buildings and the environment
- practical programmes to make communities dementia-friendly
- free information and events for carers
Thank you for your support