Helps to grow the confidence, knowledge and skills that make a difference to people with dementia
Training and education at DSDC helps grow the confidence, knowledge and skills that make a difference to people with dementia, improve professional practice and enhance careers. DSDC can deliver the right training and education whether you are a family carer, staff working in primary care, acute care, housing, social care, voluntary sector; or a commissioner of dementia services.
- covering a wide range of current topics including dementia awareness. See the Training Directory and Forthcoming Events for examples.
- Flagship Courses
- Themed events – including the 10 Helpful Hints for Carers days
- Degree courses – with online modules and full Undergraduate to Postgraduate study at the University of Stirling
- See the full Training Directory which includes a range of courses, events and programmes.
- DSDC are also experts in design and delivery of in-house training to meet specific needs or issues, whether as part of organisational programmes or as stand-alone events.
Through partnerships and projects that DSDC takes part in, we might be able to assist you with funding towards the course fees on some of our courses.