Abstract submissions have now closed.
Do you have a great idea for how to improve dementia care? Good ideas that can be showcased at the International Dementia Conference are invited from people with dementia and their carers, health and social care professionals, researchers, architects, academics or anyone else with an interest in dementia. Find out more about the conference.
Themes for submission
- Money – funding of care, financial models, the future cost of care, resource issues
- Research – biomedical or care research, new findings about what makes a difference
- Design – from new technology to simple furniture. What is new?
- Care homes – facing the challenges of caring for people with dementia and good practice
- Care at home – how to keep someone with dementia as well as possible in their own home
- Innovation – new thinking about dementia care
- Art – what difference does art make in the lives of people with dementia?
- Learning from other countries – culture and sharing of good ideas
- Training and education – how to transform the culture of care sustainably
- Inspection and regulation – what difference have we made though audit
- Law and ethics – dilemmas from real life and legal guidance
- Families, faith and communities – can we be dementia friends? How can we be supported?