Deadline for poster submissions: August 14th, 2015. The deadline for oral submissions has already passed.
Notification of acceptance will be sent out by September 4th.
- All abstracts are to be submitted in English
- Oral papers will be of 20–25 minutes, with an additional five minutes for discussion
- A maximum of two papers may be submitted.
- Poster presenters are expected to be in attendance at their poster during the poster sessions. Poster sizes will be restricted to 90cm by 120cm.
- All presenters whose abstracts are accepted must register and pay for the conference by the specified date, which will be advised on the acceptance letter.
- The abstracts will be published in the abstract book distributed at the conference.
- Abstracts of up to 200 words are required. Abstracts greater than this will not be considered.
- Once submitted and accepted, abstracts may not be rewritten.
- Abstracts that do not comply with the outlined requirements will not be considered
- Abstracts submission will be only accepted via the online system.
Notification of Acceptance
- The presenting author of each abstract accepted for publication will be notified by email by September 4th